General Information and Guidelines to Poster Presenters
Dear Poster Presenters,
Congratulations on the selection of your poster to be presented and displayed at the PIT HAGI 2016, which will be held on September 26th – 29th 2016 in Lampung.
Your important technical contribution will help to ensure the success of this event. All posters will be displayed during the convention on September 27th – 29th, 2016.
There are a number of administrative items that needs to be addressed along with some information that we hope will assist you in preparing the poster presentation:
At least the author must be registered and attend the convention; any co-authors who wish to support the presentation must also be registered.
- Schedule: All poster will be displayed separately in 3 sessions. Please check with detail lists of poster session (attached).
- Session 1 : Tuesday, 27 September 2016 (up to 17.00 WIB).
- Poster panel will be ready for poster installation on Monday, 26 September 2016 (17.00 WIB)
- Session 2 : Wednesday, 28 September 2016 (up to 17.00 WIB)
- Poster panel will be ready for poster installation on Tuesday, 27 September 2016 (17.00 WIB)
- Session 3 : Thursday, 29 September 2016 (up to 13.00 WIB)
- Poster panel will be ready for poster installation on Wednesday, 28 September 2016 (17.00 WIB).
Poster participant are responsible to print, install and remove their own poster materials.
- Booth Layout: The poster booth consists of 2 panels, which has a V-shape. The dimension of each poster is 80 cm wide and 120 cm high (portrait).
- Materials: The poster display can be attached using double sided sticky tape or be hung by hooks and string from the top of the booth. Nailing or drilling is allowed at Styrofoam poster panel. Please be aware that other participant might touch the poster and leave stain in poster material. Providing protective material to cover your poster are allowed. One nice chair will be provided by committee for each booth, upon request.
- Manning: Please remember that a poster session is not just a display. To be completely effective, poster participants must be available to explain and deliver the presentation of the poster. Please try to ensure that one of the presenters is available at least around the break times, as this is the time when most people often visit the poster. The poster booths will be located in Poster Presentation Hall. We expect that in this high profile and strategic location, many delegates will visit the poster session. In addition, refreshments will be available near the poster session area and this should also encourage visitors and hopefully plenty of informal discussion.
- Judging : Please remember that your poster will be judged by selected judges during this event. Be consider with your poster session. Please inform us what time you will be standing by :
- Date : 27 / 28 / 29 September 2016 (select one)
- Time : ….:…. until ….:…. WIB (Please fill what time you will stand by your poster. Please note that on September 29th 2016, the event will be held half day)
- Author : ……..
- Poster Title : ………
Should you have any questions concerning this guideline, please do not hesitate to contact the committee.
PIT HAGI 2016
Technical Session Committee